Universal in application
(conduct buy and sell auctions):
- Forward Auctions: When the auctioneer wants to sell his items (products
and services) he employs 'forward auctions'; here bidders (that is buyers) are invited
to bid on the prices at which they would like to buy.
- Reverse Auctions: When the auctioneer wants to purchase items (goods
and services) required by him, 'reverse auction' is employed; here bidders (that
is sellers, vendors or suppliers) are invited to bid on prices at which they would
like to supply, or sell.
International in scope:
- Location does not matter: auctioneers and bidders can be anywhere
in the world; all they need is a good internet connection.
- Currency does not matter: the auctioneer has the ability to choose
from a range of currencies, besides Indian Rupees, for conducting the auction; all
bids are however done only in the specified currency.
Most cost-effective auction solution:
- Pay-per-use facility: There are no up-front investments in software
or special hardware required for easyauctions; this is pay-per-use model where one
can conduct an auction for as little as Rs 5000, for a single event.
- Package plans for higher volumes: There are however package-plans
for higher number of auctions, for users who may have a higher volume of usage.
These are even more economical.
Strong support back up and expertise:
- Solid Infrastructure support: easyauctions is resting on a solid
base of high capacity servers with proper disaster recovery mechanism to ensure
trouble-free operations in critical auctions situations.
- " Complete on-line mail and voice support: all users are able to
reach easyauctions support team by e-mail and voice calls, for instant support:
help is only a few clicks away.